$11M will be donated by The William Penn Foundation and The Knight Foundation in order to breathe life into 5 of Philadelphia’s public parks. According to PhillyMag.com, the money will be divided by the Fairmount Park Conservancy to fund the following projects:
- $1M for Landscaping at Rail Park
- $6M towards the creation of Centennial Commons, a creative playground near the Please Touch Museum
- $250K to help kickstart Bartram’s Mile, which plans to convert publicly owned riverfront vacant land into public green space
- $1.75M to the Lovett Memorial Library in Mount Airy
- $1M for Audubon/Outward Bound program in the Discovery Center of East Fairmount Park
Conrad Place is a collection of nine modern townhouses designed by Architect Harman Deutsch, nestled in the East Falls region of Philadelphia. East Falls runs along a stretch of Ridge Avenue, nestled in the banks of the Schuylkill River. These bright, airy open-concept homes feature 2,350 sqft, 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, stainless steel appliances and hotel style bathrooms- complete with carrara marble top double vanity. Head on up to the rooftop deck for awesome views of the Philadelphia skyline.
Walk to the train station and take a quick 8 minute ride right into Center City, or hop on your bike and cruise the walking/jogging/biking path along Kelly Drive for scenery like this:
It’s no wonder why East Falls is considered the new hot spot for life just outside the city.
Full listing here.